Our Control & Automation System Engineering group is a forward thinking team, continually working to improve our current offering to bring you state of the art automation for your process equipment.
Some features we can offer:
- Smart Skids (Ethernet or Profinet Based Interconnection/Reduction in Install Costs and Downtime Due to Rework or Errors/Digitization of Process Data and Maintenance Information)
- Remote Connectivity (LAN or 4G LTE) (Reduced Travel Costs and Downtime/Time to Commissioning/Future Expandability and Updates in Age of Data and Security)
- Windows PC Based
- Default Audit/Alarm/Process Data Collection to SQL via Rockwell Factorytalk
- Reporting Tools built in (Not tied to specific HMI platform so cost can be reduced over time/IT department can support so Controls/Automation engineers not necessary)
- Scalable and Transferrable without complicated rework to electrical systems or facility assets. Again reducing overall lifetime cycle cost.
- Configurable and Adjustable HMI and Process Templates.
Our Control & Automation System Engineering group will work closely with your team to bring you the best solution for your process.