At Howard Marten Process Systems, we design and build Lubrication Systems, Seal Oil Systems and Cooling Systems for large rotating equipment OEM’s around the world. Our primary markets are Power Generation, Mining and Oil and Gas.
Our specialized Engineering Team consists of a highly trained and qualified staff utilizing the latest software tools. As a leader in the lubrication of machinery for the OEM market, our engineering team takes great pride in the complete and innovative solutions provided to our customers.
Our complete engineering capabilities include:
- Prototype product development from concept to full design and manufacturing
- Custom designs meeting specific project requirements or market needs
- New product development in cooperation with our clients
- Full project management, engineering and design services
- Compliance with national and international codes and directives
- 2D and detailed 3D design using SolidWorks
- FEA and stress analysis for components, structure and piping
- Technical support from project engineering, commissioning, start-up and troubleshooting
Lubrication of rotating machinery has served as the foundation of Howard Marten Company for over 60 years. The core of the business is focused on custom-designed Circulating Oil systems, for installations anywhere in the world, and to virtually all major industries.
For the wide variety of machines served by Howard Marten Company, lubrication system design parameters cover a large range, and are influenced by many factors:
- Oil grades ISO VG32 to VG680
- Flow rates up to 1500 gpm [5680 lpm]
- Pressures up to 2500 psi [17,250 kPa]
- Anti-friction, Sleeve, and Multi-pad bearing types
- Hydrodynamic and hydrostatic designs
- Industry standards such as ISO, API, MSHA
- Specific jurisdiction requirements including CE, GOST, AS, etc.
- Customer-specific design requirements