At Howard Marten, we design and build Lubrication Systems, Seal Oil Systems and Cooling Systems for large rotating equipment OEM’s around the world. Our primary markets are Power Generation, Mining and Oil & Gas.
Our specialized Engineering Team consists of a highly trained and qualified staff utilizing the latest software tools. As a leader in the lubrication of machinery for the OEM market, our engineering team takes great pride in the complete and innovative solutions provided to our customers.
Our complete engineering capabilities include:
- Prototype product development from concept to full design and manufacturing
- Custom designs meeting specific project requirements or market needs
- New product development in cooperation with our clients
- Full project management, engineering and design services
- Compliance with national and international codes and directives
- 2D and detailed 3D design using SolidWorks
- FEA and stress analysis for components, structure and piping
- Technical support from project engineering, commissioning, start-up and troubleshooting
The core of our business is focused on custom-designed fluid systems for installations anywhere in the world and to virtually all major industries. Our dedicated team of project engineers, project managers, and mechanical & electrical designers are all driven towards servicing each customer’s specific needs to ultimately develop the best possible product.
Lubrication Hydraulic Seal Fluid Filtration Heating & Cooling Fuel Electrical Control Panels
Hydraulic Seal Fluid Filtration Heating & Cooling Fuel Electrical Control Panels
Seal Fluid Filtration Heating & Cooling Fuel Electrical Control Panels
Filtration Heating & Cooling Fuel Electrical Control Panels
Heating & Cooling Fuel Electrical Control Panels
Fuel Electrical Control Panels
Electrical Control Panels
Howard Marten has a dedicated team focused on providing accurate and reliable replacement parts for any system we have built over the past 70+ years. With the resources of an experienced Engineering group in support of this effort, it is our goal to become your one-stop supplier for all your component parts needs. Our vast knowledge of the products and extensive database allows us to positively identify the equipment required and ensure a direct drop-in replacement quickly, and at a competitive price.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- Recommended stock spare parts list
- Same day or expedited shipping
- Drop-shipping direct from the manufacturer
- Export crating
- Contact our Aftermarket Parts department:
Aftermarket Parts Sales Coordinator
ph: 289-539-0402 ext. 5261
67 Rosedale Avenue
Port Colborne, ON L3K 6G5
Engineering & Sales