Bringing our products to your process
Let’s partner to develop new processes or experiment with existing processes in new formats. Leverage our experience in transforming materials using evaporation, distillation, drying or blending.
Our 10,400 square foot lab is available to help you discover new methods for your processing challenges. To date, over 9,000 successful tests have been performed in our lab, many providing new methods of processing, and all providing economical solutions for our valued customers.
Our envelop for operating allows for temperatures as low as -20 degrees F to as high as 650 degrees F. By the various combinations of steam jet air ejectors and vacuum pumps, absolute pressures can be obtained down to 2-3mm HG. This varies with the equipment involved and other operating factors.
The lab has its own workshop, located within its confines, so that mechanical modifications can be quickly made without loss of time.
- Offices and Glassware Laboratories, 1,200 square feet
- Pilot Plant and Main Laboratory, 9,200 square feet having:
- 1,000 square feet of floor space, with 35 foot headroom
- 8,200 square feet of floor space, with 18 foot headroom
- 30HP process boiler, allowing for steam pressure to 100 PSIG
- Two large refrigerators with temperature controlled storage (32 degrees to 40 degrees Farenheit) for storing limited quantities of materials and samples (up to six 5-gallon pails). Arrangements with local cold storage warehouses provide large scale refrigerated storage facilities. This service is provided on a fee basis.
- Motivair 55,000 BTU/h chiller for low temperature cooking media requirements
- A Syltherm heater is available for high temperature use up to 650 degrees F.