Sam Young Electric Limited has been in successful operation since 1966. We strive for excellence in all facets of business, and maintain that our devoted staff is the primary contributor to our success. We support our customers, suppliers, and staff members by establishing safe, reliable, and effective processes and product/service offerings… always mindful to identify and minimize any potential detriment to our environment.
- Certified Cisco Network Associate (CCNA)
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) & Communications Infrastructure Technicians
- Backup Power Systems – Large & small scale generator and UPS combinations.
- Policies and Procedures in place that result in our compliance to CSA Z462 to protect our workers and reduce customer liability.
- A formal “on-call schedule” set up using an after hours answering service that will dispatch an electrician that is familiar with your site 24/7 as required.
- Aerial Truck with 42ft. working height and 800lb. crane capacity.
- Thermal Imaging equipment and software for identifying potential trouble areas in electrical equipment, and generating reports.
Manufacturing & Industrial
- Steel (Raw Manufacture, Fabrication, Machining)
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- Municipal Water & Wastewater
Commercial & Institutional
- School Boards
- Provincial Parks
- Professional (Law, Banking, Insurance)